Saturday, August 20, 2016

Procrastination is fun until you find your watch

Soon it will be school time. Obviously the only reason that is worth mentioning is because it makes my time for writing shorter. Also given the fact that I'm hurrying to finish up badge work before the end of September, posts nowadays may be a little slim...

I procrastinate, and I'll really have to make sure I don't miss out on a lot of things I'm supposed to finish over the summer. I haven't done a lot and, well, I need to. Things like getting my permit and learning to drive is also thrown in there. Yeah, I don't have to do it now, and it doesn't have to be over the summer, but learning to drive in snow and ice doesn't sound great to me. And I'm supposed to get a job sometime soon. Geez.

Anxiously yours,
Sadistic as always,
Your friend,
-Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment