Thursday, November 10, 2016

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY.

...I'm so ashamed. I've been away for two months. I had promised I would be away for no longer than a week! I'm an awful planner! And also a really good procrastinator!

Most of my time away has been due to homework issues, and also absences from school at the demand of one confused and upset stomach. I'm a junior in high school, and also given the fact that I plan to go to medical college, my grades are very important.

*sigh* Well, unfortunately I don't even have a short story to give you. I have a couple ideas, but I don't quite have the time to flesh them out the way I'd like. Even some of the ideas I had beforehand were really not that great and had to be trashed. And so marches on the continuous thread of editing... paving the way for only the best writing... at least I try.

Last year I started making Coraline-themed dolls. (Remember that movie? The stop-motion one by Tim Burton? Yeah.) I make them personalized for people, so when they buy them they get a small, creepy doll-version of themselves! They're so cool!

To fill the void of shame and awkwardness, you wanna see some pictures? I AM selling them currently, so if you really really wanted one you could just say so. I'm not solely putting pictures up here to sell stuff, I just don't have any writing to give you. So.

mm, let's do them one at a time...

This one I made for (and sold to) my sister Anna WHOSE BLOG YOU CAN FIND HERE:

http://annasketchstudio.blogspot.com/

SHE'S A VERY TALENTED, WONDERFUL ARTIST. AND SHE'S MY SIS. AND HERE SHE IS WITH HER CREEPY SMALL TWIN:


paint stains on the pants: a great sign of any artist.


Also featuring a zipper-coat, aka my over-achieving sewing skills.



Well, I hope you enjoyed that, and I again apologize for my absence. Hopefully I can crank out a really good story soon.

Sadistic as always,
Your friend,
Layla.

No comments:

Post a Comment